Screw 2-56 Button Head 1/4" Thread Length Stainless Steel Gun Metal Black - 25ct
- Buy 5 for $4.10 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $3.67 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for $3.24 each and save 25%
- Buy 50 for $2.81 each and save 35%
Button Head Screws
- 25 count
- 2-56 thread
- 1/4" thread length
- 410 Stainless Steel hardened
- Gun Metal Black from proprietary Nickel plating process
- T6 TORX
- RoHS DFARS Compliant
These are hardened 410 stainless screws. The black plating results in a dark charcoal look that has a silky, shiney look like a new in the box firearm. In fact the inspiration for these screws came from the firearm industry.
In the picture, you can see the gun metal black screws and one lone typical stainless non-plated screw for comparison. If you want a jet black screw, look at black oxide screws as they will be a darker black but they will lack the polished finish these have. These scews will reflect with a polished finished and so they will look dark charcoal gray more than jet black. If your knife handle is not bright metal, consider using these gun metal black screws to tone down the visual contrast of the screws and move your eye more towards the handle finish instead of the bright shiney screws.
- Great screws!These are much better than the ti screws. These screws are absolutely fantastic. They durable, don't strip or bend, I love them. 10/10 will buy again.