Hunting Knife Blade Blank 025 - 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel - 6 3/8" OAL
- Buy 3 for $14.64 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $13.87 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $12.33 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $11.56 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $10.79 each and save 30%
- Great blank!!!This knife blank is the best bang for your buck. Put together quit a few of these and have put them to the test. Holds an edge very well and doesn’t chip out!! Was nervous about the China steel at first but not anymore. USA knife maker wouldn’t put there name on it if it was junk. Great work to them for making sure what they have is good quality for a reasonable price! Will continue to shop here for all my knife needs!
Hunting Knife Blade025
- Made of 9Cr18Mov stainless steel - China comparable to 440C steel
- Overall length 6 3/8"
- Cutting edge 2 3/4"
- 1/8" thick
- 2- 1/8" pin holes
- Satin finish and sharpened
- RC Hardness 57-59
- Made in China
NOTE: These knife blanks are already heat treated and hardened. All you need to do is add a handle and maybe a sheath. We suggest adding a pair of g10 scales in 3/16" or 1/4" thick material for the handle. You could also add some handsome wood scales from our extensive assortment or even from your own stock.
**We now offer made in the USA sheath kits that you can purchase separately to pair with your favorite knife blanks. The recommended sheath(s) for this knife blank would be Sheath Kit #7, Sheath Kit #9, Sheath Kit #10 and Sheath Kit #11.
**For those of you who prefer not to make a sheath kit we also offer made in the USA completed sheaths. These completed sheaths are the same as the kits, except assembled for you by us. The sheath(s) for this knife would be Sheath Style #7, Sheath Style #9, Sheath Style #10 and Sheath Style #11.
**And for even more convenience we offer fully completed, made in the USA, sheaths. These sheaths have been dyed brown by us so they are ready to go! The sheath(s) for this knife would be Brown Sheath Style #7, Brown Sheath Style #9, Brown Sheath Style #10 and Brown Sheath Style #11.
440C is possibly the most popular knife steel in use today. It takes and holds a good edge. It has good corrosion resistance and is tough enough the edge won't chip out. 440C offers a good performing steel at a good price. Finally it can easily sharpened. Don't confuse 440C with lower quality 440A you find on low end knives. 440C is quality steel that has a good balance of edge holding, toughness and corrosion resistance that has stood the test of time
#bladeblanks #knifeblades #knifeblanks #huntingbladeblank #huntingblade #huntingknifeblade