Fillet Knife Blade Blank 003 - 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel - 10 3/4" OAL
- Buy 3 for $13.19 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $12.49 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $11.10 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $10.41 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $9.72 each and save 30%
Fillet Knife Blade
- Cutting edge 5 3/4"
- Over all length 10 3/4"
- Handle material area 5"
- Made of 9Cr18MoV steel - China comparable to 440C steel
- 2mm thick
- 3 - 3/16" pin holes
These knife blanks are already heat treated and hardened. All you need to do is add a handle and maybe a sheath. We suggest adding a pair of g10 scales in 3/16" or 1/4" thick material for the handle. You could also add some handsome wood scales from our extensive assortment or even from your own stock.
440C is possibly the most popular knife steel in use today. It takes and holds a good edge. It has good corrosion resistance and is tough enough the edge won't chip out. 440C offers a good performing steel at a good price. Finally it can easily sharpened. Don't confuse 440C with lower quality 440A you find on low end knives. 440C is quality steel that has a good balance of edge holding, toughness and corrosion resistance that has stood the test of time.
Made in China
#bladeblanks #knifeblades #knifeblanks #huntingbladeblank #huntingblade #huntingknifeblade
- Great knifeHave made several of this design. Great blade and the edge holds up for good long time.