Dexter Russell - GreenRiver Dadley Blade Blank High Carbon
- Buy 3 for $13.40 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $11.99 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for $11.29 each and save 20%
- A blade you can LIVE with...This, like all Green River blades, is of huh quality. It is a shade thinner than the Sheath (Hunter) blade, but from my real-world experience (100s of miles in eastern forests) it is more than enough steel when used as a knife and not a pry bar.
- GoodWish it was a little lower in price other than that it a great knife.
Dexter Russell - Green River
- 10.5" long
- Tang pin holes are 5/32"
- Blade is .10" thick
- Tang is 1 1/8" wide
- C1095 High carbon steel
- GreenRiver Works
- Heat treated and ready to finish
If you need a big knife blade blank, this is the one. At 10 & 1/2 inches with a 5" cutting edge it should be all the knife you need! A great carving or large slicing knife.
**We now offer made in the USA sheath kits that you can purchase separately to pair with your favorite knife blanks. The recommended sheath(s) for this knife blank would be Sheath Kit #3, Sheath Kit #4, and Sheath Kit #14.
**For those of you who prefer not to make a sheath kit we also offer made in the USA completed sheaths. These completed sheaths are the same as the kits, except assembled for you by us. The sheath(s) for this knife would be Sheath Style #3, Sheath Style #4 and Sheath Style #14.
**And for even more convenience we offer fully completed made in the USA sheaths. These sheaths have been dyed brown by us so they are ready to go! The sheath(s) for this knife would be Brown Sheath Style #3, Brown Sheath Style #4 and Brown Sheath Style #14.