- Buy 3 for $66.19 each and save 5%
This is a beautiful Damascus folder made out of Seki City layered laminated steel.
- Open over all length is 6 1/4".
- 3 1/2" closed.
- Bolsters are a molded and sculpted copper nickel metal.
- Steel frame with 2 - 3/32" pin holes per side.
- File work on the spin as well.
- Liner lock with a thumb stud opener.
- Handle area for handle material 3" x 1"
Made in Asia
great little knife, turned out beautifulI added some swirly pecan wood for the handle
Just a grippy Old retired codger that makes knives for fun.I was really surprised by the blade and how well it cleaned up and took a high shine. I did remove the blade to lightly sand with 400 grit aluminum oxide and buff with no scratch rouge.