The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Ruler - Multi-use and Gage in mm and 64ths
- Circle divider (up to nine equal parts) is used for dividing circles into sectors, regular polygons and polygrams.
- Tap and drill table shows popular tap sizes with correct drill sizes for National form of thread.
- One of our most popular pocket tools performs five separate and distinct functions.
- Drill point gage is used for checking 59? angle drill points.
- Bevel protractor is used for measuring and laying out angles.
- Center finder locates centers of shafts or circles.
- Made of long-wearing stainless steel.
- 4" rule has etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters
Quality hand tool supply and knife making supplies for the knife maker.