Impact-Resistant Garolite (CE) - Solid Rod - Knife Handle Material
Impact-Resistant Canvas Garolite (CE) 5/16" diameter, 12" length
- Maximum Temperature: 235° F
- Tensile Strength: Good
- Impact Strength: Good
- Electrical Insulator: Poor
- Machine: Use carbide tooling
- Hardness: Rockwell M90-M105
This general-purpose laminate is used primarily for mechanical applications, such as bushings, gears, and rollers. Material has a cotton-cloth base and is sometimes called canvas-grade industrial laminate, phenolic, and Bakelite. Sheets and rods meet UL 94HB for flame retardance. Sheets, tubes, and rods meet MIL-I-24768/14.
NOTE: All 3 sizes we sell are shown. You are purchasing 1 of the size listed above.
- Rod - Copper Rod Round - Knife Handle Material
Starting at $3.61
- Vulcanized Spacer Liner - Black - Knife Handle Material
Starting at $0.76