Ti Pocket Clip Short Fat Revision 2.040" x 2.65" - Formed and Tumbled - SF 242
Titanium Pocket Clip
- .040" thick 6alv4 Titanium
- 2.65" Long
- .38" widest part of clip (not including screw mounting portion)
- .51" wide screw mounting portion
- distance between 2 outer holes (on center) is .25"
- Exceptionally popular 3 hole style
- Formed and Tumbled
- Quantity pricing
These titanium pocket clips have been water jet cut. You certainly can take them to a different finish if you prefer.
These pocket clips have the very popular 3 hole pattern that fits thousands of different production and production folders. (Before you ask, we don't have a list of which folders it will fit.)
If you buy a clip to upgrade your folder and it doesn't fit, we'll refund it.
Most pocket clips sold for folders are stainless steel which is good material. These clips are Titanium which has the advantage of being lighter, tougher and you can anodize it.