SKU
HM-KMS-EndCuts-11lbs-Assorted
Shelf Location
C4.2
Rating:
93% of 100
$61.22
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:*11 Pounds - Assorted G10 & Micarta End Cuts - Knife Handle Material
Your Rating
Customer Reviews

5 Item(s)

Show per page
  1. Good
    Price
    60%
    Value
    100%
    Quality
    80%
    General Rating
    80%
    Rating
    80%
    Good

Review by Tom

Posted on

2. Anthony123
    Quality
    80%
    Value
    100%
    Price
    100%
    Rating
    80%
    General Rating
    80%
    It was pretty good for the price would have liked more colors and some different color G10 and some different color micarta would have been better but great deal for the price thanks for the deal

Review by Anthony

Posted on

3. Awesome Product
    General Rating
    100%
    Price
    100%
    Value
    100%
    Quality
    100%
    If you make smaller items, this is for you. Perfect for odds and ends. You will have no shortage of handle material if you buy this. They even threw in some larger pieces too!

Here's a youtube Video showing the contents

https://youtu.be/lsrXRUbvPk8

Review by Andrew

Posted on

4. EPIC
    Value
    100%
    Quality
    100%
    General Rating
    100%
    Price
    100%
    This procduct includes so much G-10 and micarta i couldn't believe it. It also had some pretty big pieces. Now i have so many options.

Review by Andrew

Posted on

5. Excellent package
    General Rating
    100%
    Price
    100%
    Value
    100%
    Quality
    100%
    This includes a huge amount of material for the knifemaker who uses large quantities or would like a variety to sample from.

It is a fantastic value! The material will come very dusty and completely unorganized. I just dumped all contents into the shower and gave them a rinse.

Gavko has produced a video on YouTube showing the contents as well.

https://youtu.be/uorMJIFPQag?t=246

Review by Josh

Posted on

5 Item(s)

Show per page

Micarta end cuts

**NOTE: Free Shipping is domestic only.

This is an approximately 11lb box of assorted pieces of micarta and g10. There are various sizes, colors and thicknesses. Generally, cheap micarta retails for around $15 to $18 a pound. You will certainly get your $60 bucks worth. I put as much as will fit in a flat rate priority mail box.

Just to be clear, these are end cuts, crooked cuts and stupid cuts. This isn't pairs of scales. It is all too small for a standard scale or it wouldn't be in this box...A standard scale for me is 1.5"x6" 

This stuff is covered in caked on cutting dust. You will have to clean it up.  You will certainly throw quite a bit of it away but Micarta in a size any bigger than your thumb just seems too useful to throw away.

NOTE: The picture is from a previously sold box of end cuts. It is only meant to illustrate what a box of end cuts may look like...