Glasses - READERS +2.50 Safety Glasses Smith and Wesson 30-06
Safety Glasses that are Readers
- Smith and Wesson style 30-06
- GS7 nylon frame combines with 7 base polycarbonate
- Soft rubber nose pad with self-adjusting fingers for comfort
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 2003 High Velocity Industrial Protection Standards
- Maximum ultraviolet protection
- Magnification insert is molded into the lens.
- Precise placement of lens inserts helps prevent accidents, headaches and eyestrain
If you wear reading glasses, you need a pair or two of these. These safety glasses have cheater lenses built in. If you look at the picture you can see where the magnifying lenses are in the glasses. The placement may look un-natural but it is dead on in placement. If these don't fit you or they don't work for you, send them back. I have two different strengths. I use the 2.0 for grinding and a +2.5 for closer up work.
If you are using regular low cost "cheater" reading glasses for grinding or other shop work, these are low enough in cost to justify having real safety glasses that offer much better eye coverage and protection. I really can't recommend these enough.
We have these in +1.50, +2.0 and +2.5 diaopters.
- Great for close workgreat for working on small parts or up close