Mathewson Metal Double Gas Burner Assembly For Forge
These burners work exceptionally well in a wide range of applications and pressure settings. This is the same assembly we use in our double burner forges here at the shop and they easily attain forge welding temps in a properly insulated forge. Although we typically run our forges from about 5-20 PSI this burner will operate efficiently well above that range. The assembly will accommodate burner spacing from 2" to 24" on center. Mathewson has built over 150 of these burner that are in use in shops, schools, and studios locally and across the country. There have been ZERO complaints about these burners. Built by a professional blacksmith with over 20 years experience. NOTE* You only need ONE regulator for our double burner assembly.
- Heavy wall 304 stainless steel nozzle for long service life
- Venturi design
- Adjustable choke for forge welding applications
- Precision machined brass gas orifice (not mig tip)
- UL listed brass ball valves for independent burner control
- Lights and burns independently inside or outside of the desired application for maximum versatility.
- 2x Gas Burner
- 2x UL Listed ball valves
- 2x Hose assembly
- 1x 3/8" Flare male T fitting