Book- Knives 2021, 41st Edition
Knives 2021 41st Edition
Edited by: Joe Kertzman
Knives 2021, from the publisher's of Blade Magazine, provides a captivating snapshot of the world of blades as it stands today. This book showcases custom knives as well as trends in factory knives. This will help you get your money's worth when purchasing a knife.
- In-depth articles written by today's leading knife experts
- Full-color photos of custom and factory knives
- Industry-standard directory of custom knifemakers
- Make extra money on the side by selling knives
- The explosive popularity of butterfly knives
- How the knife industry adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Whether a $50 knife is better than a $500 knife
- Changing trends in knives as investments
- Much more
About the Editor:
An avid knife enthusiast, Joe Kertzman was managing editor of BLADE Magazine for 20 years. Kertzman has edited 21 editions of the KNIVES annual book, as well as Art of the knife, Blade's Guide to Making Knives and four editions of Sporting Knives.
Size: 8.25" x 10.75"