KnifeDogs Zip Knife Case 9"x3" - Our own custom designed case
- Buy 2 for $8.60 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $8.25 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $7.81 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for $7.10 each and save 20%
KnifeDogs Zip Case
- The 3x9 is actually 2.3" wide (closed) by 8" long.
- You can use this case for a knife that is 2"x 8.5"
NOTE: These Mick's cases are being rebranded to KnifeDogs brand cases. It is the same case, we are just consolidating our KnifeDogs branded items.
NOTE: The dimensions are outside dimensions (unless stated otherwise) and they are approximate. We can’t tell you exactly which of your knives will fit inside the case since some knives are thicker, some are longer, etc. Allow about an inch in length for the inside length and a half to 3/4 inch for width and you should be close. If your knife dimensions are really close, consider stepping up a size.
Our own custom designed cases. We spent 4 months working with the manufacture on this design. We think we nailed it but you can be the judge.
Starting inside, the case is lined with high pile fleece. Under that add (a lot of) foam padding between the fleece and shell. We put a D ring on the zipper (metal pull) end so the case can be locked or sealed with a small carabiner clip.
The exterior is black 900 count denier black nylon. Tough stuff. The zipper is hemmed and seams pleated.
Next we added 2 black elastic straps to keep your sheath with your knife.
Finally we added something we haven't seen but we think is long over due. We added a M.O.L.L.E. loop (or two depending on the case size) so you can strap the knife case to your BOB (bug out bag) or anything else that uses the M.O.L.L.E. system.
Last but not least, we are pricing these very competitively with a quantity discount in place. The more you buy the cheaper they get. Look to the lower left of this listing to see the quantity pricing.
These cases are excellent quality and we suggest always including a case when you sell or give away a knife. They cost just a few bucks but the impression it gives your customer can't be under estimated.
Look at the picture to see how bulky (padded) the cases are. Look at the seams and sewing and attention to detail. You will like these cases.
- Nice caseI ordered 2 of the cases for the Ashville Steel Paragon Estiletto and they fit perfect. A very well made case that provides plenty of protection for your knives and you can’t beat the price.
- Nice caseI bought 2 of these cases and my knives fix perfect in them. They are very well made and they really protect the knife and come at a reasonable price. Also they shipped them out pretty fast.