Kitchen - 6" Boning Knife - Blade Blank - Chef Maker(tm) Line
- Buy 3 for $14.73 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $13.95 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $12.40 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $11.63 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $10.85 each and save 30%
Kitchen Knife Blade - 6" Boning Knife
- Over all length 10 3/4"
- Blade length 5" (Tip to bolster 6")
- Blade Thickness 3/32" (.96")
- 3 - 3/16" (.1875") diameter pin holes (we suggest using our medium corby bolts)
- Handle Size 4.5" x 1"
- Made of 9Cr18MoV steel - China comparable to 440C steel
- Very Sharp Hollow Grind
- Heat Treated Ready for You to Finish
- Satin Finish
- Handle Material Size 4 1/2" x 7/8"
Made in China
NOTE: These kitchen knife blanks are already heat treated and hardened. All you need to do is add a handle.We designed a full set of kitchen knives at once so all the handles match in style but are size scaled to small, medium or large to fit the knife. The entire set of these kitchen knives have a co-ordinated style so you can mix and match or make them all.
We suggest adding a pair of g10 scales in 3/16" thick material for the handle. You could also add some handsome stabilized and dyed wood scales from our extensive assortment or even from your own stock.
Our medium size corby bolts will fit the tang holes perfectly to hold the scales in place.
440C is possibly the most popular knife steel in use today. It takes and holds a good edge. It has good corrosion resistance and is tough enough the edge won't chip out. 440C offers a good performing steel at a good price. Finally it can easily sharpened. Don't confuse 440C with lower quality 440A you find on low end knives. 440C is quality steel that has a good balance of edge holding, toughness and corrosion resistance that has stood the test of time.
#bladeblanks #knifeblades #knifeblanks #kitchenblade #kitchenknifeblade #kitchenknifeblanks