Kerambit Blank D2 Hot Rolled, 5" long, .14" thick
- Buy 3 for $14.85 each and save 10%
- Buy 7 for $14.03 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $13.20 each and save 20%
Kerambit Blank D2 Steel
Widest part of blade - 5/8"
Widest part of handle - 3/4"
D2 is a high carbon, high chromium content steel that is considered “semi-stainless”. D2 is more corrosion resistant than other High Carbon Steel. It still has great wear resistance and toughness.
Note: These blanks will need to be heat treated. Heat Treat table below.
|Heat Treatment of D2 Steel|
|AISI||Preheat Temp. (1)||Austenitize Temp. (2)||Hold Time (Minutes) (3)||Ouench||Temper Temp.(6)||Typical Hardness HRC|
The Kerambit is a small Souateast Asian knife that resembles a claw. It is known as a Kerambit in it's native Indonesia and Malay, however it is commonly known as a Karambit in the Philippines and Western Countries.
- Tongs 5/16"$27.00
- UltreX™ Canvas - OD Green - 3/16" - Knife Handle Material
Starting at $4.71
- UltreX™ Linen - Black & Green - 3/8" - Knife Handle Material
Starting at $13.40