Klingspor Premium Jflex 2"x72" belt - YELLOW
Starting at $4.78
Klingspor Premium Jflex 2"x72" belt
- These are very flexible belts and will roll easily over the edge of your contact wheel or platen to finish a plunge cut.
- These are excellent for shaping and finishing handles or bolsters.
- These AO belts have a resin bond with a very flexible cloth backing.
- They also have a dry lubricant added to the cutting medium to cut cooler and smoother.
- These are excellent belts. I use them on virtually every knife I make.
Please note there is more than one version of these Klingspor yellow Jflex belts. These are the best quality versions available and will be a few pennies more than some others that look similar
Tip: Cut the back of splicing joint in half and then tear the belt in half "long ways" to make a 1" wide belt to help shape and finish tight corners.
Tip: I use one of these Klingspor Jflex belts in 120 or 220 grit to radius my plunge cuts. I slow the grinder down to a crawl, roll the edge of the belt over the contact wheel 1/4" and press the plunge onto the front and side of the wheel at the same time. Some times I will even turn off the grinder and move the belt by hand to clean up a stubborn plunge cut.