Hunting Knife Blade Blank 019 - 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel - 8 7/8" OAL
- Buy 3 for $14.37 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $13.62 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $12.10 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $11.35 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $10.59 each and save 30%
Hunting Knife Blade 019
- Made of 9Cr18MoV steel - China comparable to 440C steel
- Overall length 8 7/8"
- Blade length 4"
- Approximately 1.45" in width
- Blade thickness 3mm
- 3- 5/32" pin holes
- 1- 3/16" lanyard hole
- RC Hardness 57-59
- Made in China
The shortfin mako shark, Isurus oxyrinchus, ("sharp nose") is a large shark. This Guthook skinner is a great, sharp nosed skinner. We get many requests for a guthook skinner and this is the best ergonomically designed blade we have.
These knife blanks are already heat treated and hardened. All you need to do is add a handle and maybe a sheath. We suggest adding a pair of g10 scales in 3/16" or 1/4" thick material for the handle. You could also add some handsome wood scales from our extensive assortment or even from your own stock.
**For those of you who prefer not to make a sheath kit we also offer made in the USA completed sheaths. These completed sheaths are the same as the kits, except assembled for you by us. The sheath(s) for this knife would be Sheath Style #3 or Sheath Style #14.
**And for even more convenience we offer fully completed made in the USA sheaths. These sheaths have been dyed brown by us so they are ready to go! The sheath(s) for this knife would be Brown Sheath Style #3 or Brown Sheath Style #14.
#bladeblanks #knifeblades #knifeblanks #huntingbladeblank #huntingblade #huntingknifeblade
- Good quality bladeGood quality blade and a pretty solid design. Holds a good edge.