Loveless - Half - style bolt .157" thread shaft .312" shoulder 303SS
- Buy 3 for $2.15 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $1.99 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for $1.81 each and save 20%
Loveless style Bolts
.157" Thread Shaft .990" long shaft
.312" Shoulder .290" long shoulders
Over all length is 1.20"
.160" Thread Diameter
303 Stainless Steel
one end slotted
- Ron Loveless designed and made this style of handle connector famous. One side will show a nice round pin in the handle. The other side will show the now famous round ring with the inner circle.
- Use these Lovelass style bolts to connect handles to a knife tang. For a full tang knife:
- You drill a hole in the tang the size of the shaft. Then you drill holes part way through the handle material the diameter of the shoulder.
- For a hidden tang knife:
- Dry mount your handle to the hidden tang so it doesn't move. Drill a hole through both handle and tang in one pass. Then drill the handle material partially to depth the diameter of the shoulder.
- Screw the two parts together fastening the scales to the tang. The end of the bolt is slotted so you can use a screw driver to tighten the bolt. When you have it tight, you grind off the excess bolt material leaving a nice pin showing. You can also grind the shaft and/or threads to shorten them up. The shoulder and shaft are almost certainly longer than the thickest handle/tang combination.
- We have these custom made exclusively for us.
Write Your Own Review