Fillet Knife Blade Blank 001-1 - 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel - 12 1/2" OAL
- Buy 3 for $12.75 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $12.08 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $10.74 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $10.07 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for $9.39 each and save 30%
Fillet Knife Blade 001-1 (this is the more flexible one)
- 12 1/2" over all length
- 7 1/4" lower cutting area with a 4" upper cutting or scaling blade.
- Requires 5" x 1 1/8" handle area
- 3 holes 3/16" (will fit the medium size corby)
- 3/32" thick blade
- Bright polished and hardened RC 57-58
- Made of 9Cr18MoV stainless steel - China comparable to 440C steel
This is an impressive high end fish fillet when finished. Very flexible and sharp. This blade has the same dimensions as Fillet 004, the difference will be in the flexibility. This blade is going to be flexible and the Fillet 004 is going to be more stiff. Sharp cutting point for easy piercing.
Made in China
NOTE: These knife blanks are already heat treated and hardened. All you need to do is add a handle and maybe a sheath. We suggest adding a pair of g10 scales in 3/16" or 1/4" thick material for the handle. You could also add some handsome wood scales from our extensive assortment or even from your own stock.
9Cr18MoV Steel is the China comparative to 440C. 440C is possibly the most popular knife steel in use today. It takes and holds a good edge. It has good corrosion resistance and is tough enough the edge won't chip out. 440C offers a good performing steel at a good price. Finally it can easily sharpened. Don't confuse 440C with lower quality 440A you find on low end knives. 440C is quality steel that has a good balance of edge holding, toughness and corrosion resistance that has stood the test of time
#bladeblanks #knifeblades #knifeblanks #huntingbladeblank #huntingblade #huntingknifeblade