Carbon Fiber Knife Pocket Clip - Black - Herringbone Weave - 3 Holes
- Buy 2 for $8.18 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for $7.75 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $6.89 each and save 20%
- Buy 100 for $5.60 each and save 35%
These pocket clips are fabricated from aerospace quality materials and process. The top coat of resin is textured and provides a nice feel and look. The resin coat is thick enough to give the clip a very nice 3D look when you move it around under the light.
This is exactly the look that you want from carbon fiber.
- The length is 2.4" and the width at the top of the clip is .53" wide at the top.
- The holes are sized for 2-56 screws (not included).
- The hole pattern is a typical 3 hole pattern found on thousands of existing production knives.
There is no way to know or guarantee this clip will fit an existing three hole pattern clip on a production knife, but it probably will.
Made in the USA!
NOTE: If you purchase this clip for your production knife and it doesn't fit, send it back and we will refund it. Alternatively, when this type of pattern doesn't fit, it tends to be slightly small and simply reaming the holes out slightly often make it work. If you alter the clip and it still doesn't work, you own it.
NOTE: We have quantity pricing in place on this item. The more you purchase, the less they are.
Q: Can you tell me if this clip will fit my XYZ pocket knife?
A: Nope. There are too many out there and we couldn't even begin to maintain a list of the tens of thousands of pocket knives out there. Sorry.