Book - Knife Mechanisms by LeRoi Price
Knife Mechanisms "just for the fun of it" by LeRoi Price
A guided tour through the inner guts of folding knives
- The mystery on the inside of knives.
- How they work.
- What makes them tick
- What makes them Click!
- The mechanics and the physics
- From the strong to the strange
- Insight on which to buy, collect, or use
- But insight only, no advice!
292 pages in B&W including photos and drawings on almost every page giving you a visualization of mechanisms. There are descriptions of how they work. And usually discussions on the mechanical good points. We suggest this book for anyone interested in knives and the inner workings of knives.