|Gages - Nut/Bolt, Drill, Screw, Reference Table|
| ||General's drill gages are used to quickly and conveniently identify drill bit sizes. The Multi Use Rule and Gage, which is one of General's most popular pocket tools performs five separate and distinct functions: drill point gage, bevel protractor, center finder, circle divider and tap and drill gage. The Screw Gage is used to identify machine screws, bolts, wood screws, self- tapping screws and common cotter pin sizes.|
- Durable engineering plastic.
- Quick way to identify machine screws, bolts, wood screws, standard size rivets and common cotter pin sizes up to 5/16" (8mm).
- 3" scale to check screw lengths.
- Checker gives required drill size for corresponding tap size and proper drill size for like hole.
- Threaded holes indicate threads per inch while unthreaded indicate size by number and fractions of an inch.
Quality hand tool supply and knife making supplies for the knife maker.