Low-Profile Head - Model 304
- The Low-Profile Head has the same basic mechanical features as the 303 Standard Head, except that the stem is cast into the base of the head to allow close positioning to the work surface.
- When used with the 305 Low-Profile Base the head can be swung out and away from the bench surface.
- Jaws open to 2 1/4" (57.1mm). Jaws are 2 1/2" wide (63.5mm).
- The stem is 1 5/8" (43.1mm) long and 5/8" (15.9mm) in diameter.
- Steel jaws may be interchanged with any of the accessory jaws.
- Overal length is 7 3/4" (196.8mm).