PV Jr. Mini PanaVise - Model 201
- More like a tool than a vise, the grooved jaws open to 2 7/8" (73mm) and are made from fiber reinforced thermal composite alloy.
- Jaws are controlled with a fine/coarse adjusting knob which permits very delicate work.
- Head movement is through three planes (360? rotation, 360? swivel and 210? pivot) and is controlled with a single knob.
- Base is made of die cast zinc, with a 4 5/16" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for 1/4" (6.3mm) flathead bolts (not included).
- Compatible with all 300 series base mounts.
- This unique vise is 6 3/4" tall (171.4mm) tall and weighs 1 1/4lbs. (0.6kgs).
- Neoprene Jaw Pads are available for holding extremely delicate items.
- View 201 Specifications Page
- View 201 In Use Examples
Knife Making Supplies - work holding PanaVise vises