Sambar Stag lot S-69 Scales 2 7/8"x3/4" 200qty
We have held this stag for 7 years after purchasing it from the Banyon Bay bankruptcy sale. We are now selling this Sambar stag out in bulk lots.
This material is not graded or processed other than bagging for inventory counts.
It is sorted by size and type only.
This material was purchased direct from India by Banyon Bay prior to all exports being banned by the Indian government. All scales were professionally processed by Banyon Bay prior to their bankruptcy.
NOTE TO BUYER: See limitations below on any bulk lot purchase.
This is natural material and will vary in appearance by a large degree. In our opinion, Banyon Bay did a fantastic job cutting the stag straight and accurately.
Lots this large will have some pieces that may not meet your standards for quality or appearance. To avoid purchasers culling for grade, we will not swap our or refund partial lots. This material is priced at bulk prices accordingly. You may find some culls.
- We will offer 2 day inspection and return privilege on bulk lots.
- We will not accept partial returns or break up established lots. If after you inspection you find the quality does not meet your needs, return the entire purchase for a full refund with in the 48 hour inspection period.
- To avoid culled and picked over returns for high grading, we will refund only an entire purchase with in the 2 day inspection window.
- The picture shown is the exact lot being sold in this listing. The picture, in most cases will not show the entire lot. It is meant to be a representative snapshot of the quality of the material.
- Scales are sold by eaches, not pairs.
We have a lot of Stag to count and quality check. We will continue to list new lots as we get them prepared. We expect this process to take several weeks to months. Keep checking back for new additions.