DVD Blade Grinding by Jim Crowell
ABS Master Smith Jim Crowell demonstrates grinding techniques and explains how to grind the choil, ricasso, tang, and plunge cut in a drop point hunter blade. This step by step DVD was filmed during the Fifth Mid America Bladesmithing Exposition held in Troy, Ohio which was sponsored by the American Bladesmith Society, Inc and hosted by the Southern Ohio Forge and Anvil.
1) Removing Scale & Profiling a Drop Point
2) X Weight Belt for Rough Grinding
3) Grinding Choil, Ricasso & Tang Region
4) Intermediate Grinding on Drop Point
5) Grinding the "Plunge Cut"
6) De-Scaling & Profiling a Clip Point
7) Grinding Clip Point Blade’s Bevels
8) Profiling a Drop Point Full Tang Blade
You may also be interested in the following product(s)